disable selinux for httpd

Stephen Smalley sds at epoch.ncsc.mil
Fri Dec 10 18:42:26 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-12-10 at 13:38, Ken Snider wrote:
> Daniel J Walsh wrote:
>
> > Yes, we only support X-Windows version.
>
> There *is* a TUI/Command line way to change these settings however.. yes?

You can always edit /etc/selinux/config or
/etc/selinux/(strict|targeted)/booleans directly.  setbool also has a -P
option to update the booleans file as well as change the current
setting.

Any particular reason that system-config-securitylevel tui doesn't
support SELinux settings?  Shouldn't be hard, right?

--
Stephen Smalley <sds at epoch.ncsc.mil>