Not all the world uses... whatever..

On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 16:23:55 EST, steve szmidt said:

> The correct way to save keystrokes is not to change the subject but to right
> click on the list name and selecting New.

Oddly enough, right clicking on the list name and selecting New doesn't seem
to work in my exmh client.... ;)

Apparently, based on the X-Mailers, you sent your message with KMail/1.6.1, while
Edy posted with Thunderbird 0.9.

Not being a Thunderbird user, I have no way of knowing if your advice to Edy is
correct - but it's certainly *incorrect* for at least some readers of this list...