Re: disable selinux for httpd

I'm curious about the problem with httpd and selinux. I'm running FC3 and Apache-2.0.52 with Selinux in enforcing mode and at least the basic stuff seems to work. What problems are you seeing?

Dave

Arthur Stephens wrote:

Ok I have given up on getting httpd to work under selinux
I would like it disabled it for httpd.
I know how to do that temporary with setsebool but how does one make that permanent?

Maybe when I have some time to spare :) I can come back to it.

Arthur Stephens
Senior Sales Technician
Ptera Wireless Internet
astephens ptera net <mailto:astephens ptera net>
509-927-Ptera