sql table under fedora core3

Kevin McConnell kevymac at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 16 03:24:34 UTC 2004

--- FRANCOIS Dufour <francoisdufour at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> hi to all !

Hello Francois,

> ive got an jsp aplication running on tomcat4 alredy
> instaled whit sucess
> using/local folder
> i add a couple problem seting it up but now its ok
> my question is i have my sql table created under
> window os
> how do i transfer it (copie it were) so my jsp
> aplication can find its table
> under fedora core3
> the web app only need mysql running whit its table
> loaded in
> as far ive read today its a pyton aplication that
> control mysql

First off, I would just like to remind you, that you
are posting to the fedora selinux list, which none of
the above mentioned applications have anything to do
with. In the future, please direct your questions
regarding mysql, to the mysql mailing list.
That said, the best place for this documentation would
be found here:
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/mysqlimport.html

> thanks in advance
> friendly

You're welcome.

=====
Kevin C. McConnell --RHCE # 805299480800193 since July 2, 1999-- <Red Hat Certified Engineer>
Freedom in software, now freedom in life.
http://www.freestateproject.org/