How to use other LSM modules

Bruno Castro da Silva sysware at portoweb.com.br
Wed Jul 28 16:44:38 UTC 2004

Hi,

I'm trying to install, on fedora core 2, some modules which
also use the LSM framework. Currently selinux is disabled
(/usr/bin/selinuxenabled returns 1), but I can't seem to
load any other modules.

I always get the "There is already a security framework
initialized, register_security failed" error.

Is there anyway to completly disable selinux or to allow
other LSM-based software to run?

Also, I think this problem wouldn't exist if selinux was
compiled as a module. Is there any reason why this isn't so?

Thanks in advance!

Bruno