problem relabeling with FC2

Ismail Iyigunler iyigunler at itu.edu.tr
Wed Jun 16 12:56:41 UTC 2004

Hi
I'm using Fedora Core 2 with kernel 2.6.6 with SELinux. However some of my
directories' (in /proc for example) security context still looks "(null)". I
tried the instructions in GettingStartedWithNewSELinux.pdf to relabel all the
file system, but i did not work (both permissive and enforcing mode):

[root at santiago /]#
[root at santiago /]# make -C /etc/security/selinux/src/policy/ relabel

make: Entering directory /etc/security/selinux/src/policy/
Cleaning out /tmp
rm -rf /tmp/.??* /tmp/*
/usr/bin/setfiles file_context/file_context 'mount | grep -v bind | grep -v "
context=" | awk ' /(ext[23]|xfs).*rw{print $3}'

/usr/bin/setfiles: read 1426 spesifications
/usr/bin/setfiles: labeling files under /
/usr/bin/setfiles: error while labeling files under /
make:*** [relabel] Error 1
make: Leaving directory '/etc/security/selinux/src/policy'
[root at santiago policy]#

What have I missed? Could anyone help me on this? Your attention is greatly
appreciated. Thank you.