ntp

David Balazic david.balazic at hermes.si
Thu Jun 17 14:48:49 UTC 2004

Look, I would love to take part in the polishing of SELinux on Fedora, but I
have
no time at all for that, really. I will turn SELinux off on my system.
Actually it's a
question if I will use FC2 at all. I have very little time for FC and even
that is then
used for bug hunting/reporting and not actual "using"...

Regards,
DB