yum install policy-sources

Tom London selinux at comcast.net
Mon Jun 21 18:28:15 UTC 2004

Yeah, its not called that anymore if you are downloading from the
development tree.

You want 'selinux-policy-strict-sources' or
'selinux-policy-targeted-sources'.

tom

    * /From/: Alexis Wagner <alexis wagner polymtl ca>
    * /To/: "Fedora SELinux support list for users & developers."
      <fedora-selinux-list redhat com>
    * /Subject/: yum install policy-sources
    * /Date/: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 14:19:45 -0400

Hi,

I am trying to install  policy-sources with yum and I get the following "error" :

# yum install policy-sources
Server: SELinux repository
Server: Fedora Core 2 - Development Tree
Finding updated packages
Downloading needed headers
Cannot find a package matching policy-sources
No actions to take

I am using this server for SELinux repository in yum.conf :

ftp://people.redhat.com/dwalsh/SELinux/Fedora

Is there another way to install the latest policy-sources ?

Thank you,

Alexis Wagner