Strange AVC from privoxy write

Tom London selinux at comcast.net
Mon Jun 21 21:38:03 UTC 2004

Running the latest packages from the development tree.

I configured mozilla to connect to privoxy (through the usual port
8118).  All works
OK until I try to 'add a URL pattern' to one of privoxy's config files
through the browser.
I get the following AVC (notice the blank space/empty fields):

Jun 21 14:20:30 dell
kernel:
audit(1087852830.344:0): avc:  denied  { write } for  pid=13411
exe=/usr/sbin/privoxy

and a privoxy err page reporting the write error.
Retrying after 'setenforce 0' produces the same AVC (but the 'write'
succeeds).

Haven't seen an AVC like this before..... is this the expected behavior?

tom