How to properly upgrade policy

Stephen Smalley sds at epoch.ncsc.mil
Fri Jun 25 17:58:09 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-06-25 at 06:38, Thomas Molina wrote:
> Let me nail this down for my own benefit; maybe I am dense.  If you
> install the policy source package you should refrain from also installing
> the policy package?
>
> So is it one or the other, but not both?

At present, policy-sources requires policy.  Dan, is there a reason for
that requires?  Otherwise, I would say yes.  It doesn't hurt to have
policy installed as well, but it seems pointless, as updates of policy
won't touch the locally rebuilt files created by the policy sources
install/update.

--
Stephen Smalley <sds at epoch.ncsc.mil>