VMWare config issue (Newbie)

Earl unorlist at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 25 18:50:56 UTC 2004

All,

I'm just learning so forgive the trivial nature of the
question:

FC2, Installed VMWare workstation 4.5x, unable to run
configuration script, just "yum-ed" so I'm up to date,
relableled, rebooted, still cannot run configuration
script...
[root at host root]# id
uid=0(root) gid=0(root)
groups=0(root),1(bin),2(daemon),3(sys),4(adm),6(disk),10(wheel)
context=root:sysadm_r:sysadm_t
[root at host root]# /usr/bin/vmware-config.pl
Can't open perl script "/usr/bin/vmware-config.pl":
Permission denied
[root at host root]# ls -Z /usr/bin/vmware-config.pl
-r-xr-xr-x+ root     root
system_u:object_r:vmware_exec_t
/usr/bin/vmware-config.pl

Looks like a context problem to me but I am unsure
what to change... my context, that of the script
itself or modify context files and relabel?

I have the docs, have been reading, but I have not
been able to understand some of the genreal concepts.

Any advice will be appreciated.

Earl