FC2 SELinux Installation issue (Newbie)

Olga Gelbart rosa at gwu.edu
Fri Jun 25 21:28:50 UTC 2004

Thanks! I checked /etc/sysconfig/selinux file and set
"SELinux=enforcing" (in all the documentation I read, I have never seen
this file mentioned anywhere). Of course, now I have another problem.
When I boot into SELinux kernel, I am asked to enter runlevel (I put
either 3 or 5 and got the same results). After that I get whole bunch of
"avc: denied {read} message for /bin/bash and the system just hangs. Is
my policy set up wrong? Can someone point me to a sample policy I can
test on my machine? I would really appreciate that!
Thanks,

Olga Gelbart
Department of Computer Science
The George Washington University