selinux-policy-strict-1.13.9-1, difficulty.

Ivan Gyurdiev ivg2 at cornell.edu
Sun Jun 27 10:02:37 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-06-27 at 19:06 +1000, Russell Coker wrote:
> On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 09:24, Ivan Gyurdiev <ivg2 at cornell.edu> wrote:
> > In /var/log/dmesg (early before init):
>
> We have given up on the idea of loading policy in the initrd.  Therefore
> policy should not be loaded before init and you should not have any AVC
> messages before init loads the policy

Ok, you're right - my mistake.
The messages occur immediately after init starts but are logged in /var/
log/dmesg and not /var/log/messages.

Strange - I can't log in anymore either. I used to be able to
immediately after relabel and reboot. I also seem to get more messages.
Not quite sure what's going on.