Upgrading selinux packages

Josh Boyer jwboyer at charter.net
Sun Mar 7 13:24:38 UTC 2004

On Sunday 07 March 2004 05:15 am, Mike Chambers wrote:
> If new policy type packages and such are put out, can just updating them
> once selinux is ran/setup (make make relabel) or is something else
> required?

already been asked.  from James Morris:
   cd /etc/security/selinux/src/policy
   make
   make relabel

 Then reboot.  That was a little while back, so the full yum upgrade might
 be a good idea too.

> Also, I too have seen lots of those audit: avc: type messages after I
> initiated selinux last night and rebooting.

did you edit the /etc/security/selinux/src/policy/users file and add your
normal user to it?  that helped with alot of the avc message, but i still
have quite a few too.

josh