errors with labels after running for a while

Tim Waugh twaugh at redhat.com
Thu Mar 11 16:03:11 UTC 2004

On Thu, Mar 11, 2004 at 10:10:56AM -0500, Bill Nottingham wrote:

> > > /etc/ptal/ptal-printd-like from system_u:object_r:etc_runtime_t to
> > > system_u:object_r:etc_t /usr/sbin/setfiles:  relabeling
> >
> > How is this file created?  Maybe we should put in a file_contexts entry for
> > it?  What package(s) use it?
>
> Tim - this is something to do with hpoj and foomatic?

Yes, ptal-printd (from hpoj) creates it.

[root at cyberelk root]# cat /etc/ptal/ptal-printd-like
# ptal-init tells ptal-printd to use this file as a template for the
# security settings (mode, owner and group) for the named pipes in
# "/var/run/ptal-printd".  The actual contents of this file are
# ignored.  It was originally created on Tue Dec  2 13:37:14 GMT 2003
# based on "/dev/lp0".

Tim.
*/