[policy-1.8-22] Bringing a device via hotplug AVCs

Aleksey Nogin aleksey at nogin.org
Fri Mar 19 10:27:28 UTC 2004

On 19.03.2004 02:23, Russell Coker wrote:

> The above rule solved all that.  I'm not sure that's what we desire though.
> Maybe the program that calls /sbin/route should be running in a different
> domain?  How is this wavelan stuff setup?  Why is it different from an
> ethernet device?

It'd not set up any different - it is a built-in PCMCIA card that is set
up to use DHCP for everything. I would imagine that the /sbin/route is
called by the ifup script.

--
Aleksey Nogin

Home Page: http://nogin.org/
E-Mail: nogin at cs.caltech.edu (office), aleksey at nogin.org (personal)
Office: Jorgensen 70, tel: (626) 395-2907