receiving bug reports

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Mon Mar 22 23:29:51 UTC 2004

I'm wondering if this list is interested in receiving the bug reports
against the Fedora SELinux FAQ.

The Fedora SELinux FAQ is focused on answering Fedora specific SELinux
questions, and pointing people to other sources of information.  This
will come out with FC2 test2.  Additions and changes to the FAQ will be
handled through bugzilla.redhat.com, which is the pattern for the
Fedora docs project.

For fedora-selinux-list to receive the bug reports, we need to create a
bugzilla account, then we cc: the list on additions to the FAQ via
bugzilla.  This would be a good way to keep everyone aware of new and
useful FAQ items.  It also keeps us in the discussion about the
additions and changes.

This same method could be used for any SELinux bugs the list wishes to
track.  For developers and writers, bugzilla is a handy tool for keeping
track of tasks and the discussion around them.

However, getting bugzilla traffic may increase the noise on the list for
some people[1].  So, I respectfully ask for the opinion and permission
of this list.

Thanks - Karsten

[1] FWIW, proper mail filtering would take care of this noise.
--
Karsten Wade, Sr. Tech Writer
this is not the .signature you are looking for