newbie question about installation

Gene Czarcinski gene at czarc.net
Sun Mar 28 18:06:16 UTC 2004

On Sunday 28 March 2004 12:36, Zaharioudakis Nikos wrote:
> I just managed to download the FC2t1, bandwidth in Greece is not always a
> simple thing. does this version have any selinux features so I can play
> with and give back any feedback ?
Unfortunately you will need FC2 Test2 which will be available early next week
or a snapshot of the current development tree.  You could update a Test 1
system to what is currently in development (which is pretty much Test2) but
that is very prone to error and pretty much replaces everything in Test1.

Gene