Staff X server should be able to output to staff tty.

Aleksey Nogin aleksey at nogin.org
Thu May 6 04:16:22 UTC 2004

On 05.05.2004 20:31, Russell Coker wrote:

> [...]

[...]

> But are you using script(1) to do so?  If not then why is it trying to access
> a pty?

I am running it from konsole in an existing X session. (Basically, the
script starts a second X server at a lower resolution and I use it when
I want to drive a low-res projector and other similar circumstances).

--
Aleksey Nogin

Home Page: http://nogin.org/
E-Mail: nogin at cs.caltech.edu (office), aleksey at nogin.org (personal)
Office: Jorgensen 70, tel: (626) 395-2907