Trouble booting kernel after building a kernel on a SELinux enabled system

Bob Gustafson bobgus at rcn.com
Mon May 10 18:29:45 UTC 2004

Can you capture (or reproduce here) the text of grub's complaint?

There may also be something in /var/log/messages or /var/log/boot.log which
would be interesting.

Also, assuming that you have used the boot parameters
  selinux=1 enforcing=0
to get your system up and running, there may be some 'audit .. denied'
messages recorded or on your console during boot which might indicate what
security feature is being ignored by setting 'enforcing=0'

BobG