policy packages

Daniel J Walsh dwalsh at redhat.com
Wed May 19 03:15:20 UTC 2004

Policy rename dilemma.  I have a version of policy ready to go that
supports both strict and targeted policy.   The version I wrote creates
targeted policy as policy and policy-sources and the strict as
policy-strict and policy-strict-sources.  The problem with this is that
if I put it in Rawhide people upgrading will switch from strict policy
to relaxed and require a relabel.  If I change it to strict equals
policy and policy-sources, with policy-targeted and
policy-targeted-sources, than I am stuck with that even though
policy-targeted will be the default in FC3, which seems wrong.

Comments?

Dan