New user

Anthony Pitt t.pitt at eris.qinetiq.com
Mon May 24 15:13:48 UTC 2004

Hi there,
	I hope you can help. I've just installed 'Fedora COre2', with Selinux
enabled.
Using 'seuser' I created a new 'defined' selinux user, with user_r role
only. I also created the users /home/* directory under the same process.
I'm using the 'gnome' window manager interface.
Now when I try to log on with this new user, I get all sorts of errors to
do with the users environment, eventually allowing me a blank interface,
with 'right-click' functionality only.
Any ideas?
Tony.

A D Pitt                            Ph:+44(0)1684 895757
Rm B006 Woodward Building           Fax:+44(0)1684 896660
QinetiQ					email:t.pitt at eris.qinetiq.com
Malvern Technology Centre,
St Andrews Road
Malvern