Enabling SELinux (was Re: How to make SELinux in Fedora work?)

Tom London selinux at comcast.net
Fri May 28 02:36:13 UTC 2004

OK. I tracked things down a bit.

The swap problem is spurious (i.e. not related to SELinux). (My swap
space got trashed a few days ago and I didn't notice.)  Sorry to confuse
matters.....

I'm tracking down 'vestigial' files that were not assigned contexts by
fixfiles.  There were some in /var/tmp (kdecache-tbl, e.g.), etc.

tom

    * /From/: Stephen Smalley <sds epoch ncsc mil>
    * /To/: "Fedora SELinux support list for users & developers."
      <fedora-selinux-list redhat com>
    * /Subject/: Re: Enabling SELinux (was Re: How to make SELinux in
      Fedora work?)
    * /Date/: Thu, 27 May 2004 14:18:08 -0400

On Thu, 2004-05-27 at 14:07, Tom London wrote:
> I see nothing in /var/log/messages about this...

Did you try enabling all auditing?  See
http://people.redhat.com/kwade/fedora-docs/selinux-faq-en/index.html#id3354612

> Any thoughts on what happened to swap?   Something I did?

I have no idea.

--
Stephen Smalley <sds epoch ncsc mil>