Re: Policy file for 'aide' and/or 'tripwire'?

On Mon, 03 May 2004 02:45:39 +1000, Russell Coker said:
> On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 03:52, Valdis Kletnieks vt edu wrote:
> > Has anybody already done a policy file for Tripwire or its
> > open-sourced replacement 'aide'?
>
> Why not run it in the domain backup_t?  Tripwire and backup programs both need
> read access to all files..

Good hint - I'll have to chase that.  Looks like it's almost but not quite what I
want - looks like a few lines of tweaking should suffice (I'm pretty sure that
can_network can be heaved over the side of the .te file, and I need other directories
labeled with backup_store_t in the .fc file).