Cannot play audio cds

Hello,

I am unable to play audio cds as user with selinux as enforcing. I use
FC2T3, and gnome. When opening an audio cd with gnome cd player, it
gives me the error: "Disk error" and cdp gives me:

"[matt localhost matt]$ cdp
As root, please run

chmod 666 /dev/cdrom

to give yourself permission to access the CD-ROM device."

I have tried doing "chmod 666 /dev/hdc" (this has no effect). If I set
selinux to permissive, and do the command, the cd player then works.

I hope that you can help me, as I am not up to scratch with how selinux
works.

Thanks in advance, Matt