Re: Trouble booting kernel after building a kernel on a SELinux enabled system

On Mon, 10 May 2004 13:29:45 -0500, you wrote:

>There may also be something in /var/log/messages or /var/log/boot.log which
>would be interesting.

How can be anything in /var/log/message or /var/log/boot.log,
when grub was not able to load the kernel image?

>to get your system up and running, there may be some 'audit .. denied'
>messages recorded or on your console during boot which might indicate what
>security feature is being ignored by setting 'enforcing=0'

Sorry, I don't get any access denied message, becouse the kernel
could not be loaded.

Best Regards:

Jochen Schmitt