More avc denies

Leonard den Ottolander leonard at den.ottolander.nl
Wed May 12 00:20:02 UTC 2004

Hello Thomas,

> OK, so now I am confused again.  I moved all the rpmnew files to /tmp and
> did an rpm -V policy.  I got the following:

The problem is that policy and policy-sources somewhat conflict. In case
both are installed the policy files will be added as .rpmnew, and the
policies are recreated from policy-sources. These recreated policies
should be identical in function with those from policy, but don't
necessarily have the same checksum. (Not sure what happens on an update
of policy-sources when you edited them, I guess policy-sources will then
be installed as .rpmnew as well).

Leonard.