policy packages

Daniel J Walsh dwalsh at redhat.com
Wed May 12 15:13:47 UTC 2004

Karl MacMillan wrote:

> [...]
We could change a sym link.  We were thinking of using
/etc/sysconfig/selinux to specify which policy is in use, and where the
directories are.  Right now I am just trying to get the SRPM to build
both policy groups.  The only tools that should be affected are those
that deal with the src dir, which is the SEtools.