policy packages

Richard Hally rhally at mindspring.com
Wed May 12 19:35:01 UTC 2004

Daniel J Walsh wrote:

> Karl MacMillan wrote:

Perhaps if you consider Karl as the upstream developer for setools and
remember that these tools are intended to work on other distributions as
well, it would be appropriate to not use /etc/sysconfig/selinux.
Also, consider current practice where /etc/security/selinux/src is the
location for the policysources thus selinux/src should contain
/src/policy-x, policy-y and policy-z with /src/policy a link to any one
  of the policy-n directories as Karl suggested.
Using /selinux/targeted/src  and /selinux/foo/src and
/selinux/whatever/src to contain different instances of source seems
backward to me. (IMHO) :)
Thanks,
Richard Hally