Running under diff. accounts or using SELinux

Hi All

What is the relation between a process running under a system account or under domains ?

Are these co-existing or can SELinux domains replace system accounts ?

Ex. can apache just use "root" as system account and use domains to rescrict it ?

Meaning do we need to have all these system account or can SELinux get rid of them ?

Qmail is using 7 diff. system account, can I with SELinux just use "root" and have SELinux do the security !!!

/Mikkel