Re: How to make SELinux in Fedora work?

park lee wrote:

I've downloaded Fedora Core 2 from http://fedora.redhat.com/download/, and have installed it successfully.
When I type the command: ls -Z.
The command failed, and FC2 send me a message on screen that this command can only be run on SELinux core.
Then , I want to ask how to run SELinux which is integrated into Fedora Core? Is there some resources about what to do and how to do ?
And Is there any differences between it and the SELinux from http://www.nsa.gov/selinux/code/download5.cfm. As i know ,when we want to run the SELinux from ttp://www.nsa.gov/selinux/code/download5.cfm <http://www.nsa.gov/selinux/code/download5.cfm>.we should first recompile the kernel with certain options, then install some applications (such as checkpolicy, libselinux) from the SELinux Full Userland Archive <http://www.nsa.gov/selinux/archives/selinux-usr-2004051217.tgz> to the system. Then , if we want to run the SELinux that is integrated into Fedora Core, should we do the same steps?
Thank you very much for your help!
Park Lee

Do you Yahoo!?
Friends. Fun. Try the all-new Yahoo! Messenger <http://messenger.yahoo.com/>

fedora-selinux-list mailing list
fedora-selinux-list redhat com

Here is a link to the FAQ to get you started:

Hope This Helps,
Richard Hally