Security contexts for the contexts directory?

With the new design of the policy tree, we have moved the "contexts" files into
/etc/selinux/*/contexts/

These files include default_contexts, file_contexts, default_type, failsafe_contexts ...
as well as contexts for individual users like users/root. Currently the security contexts for these files is etc_t. Should we change them so something else? default_contexts_t? Should file_contexts be marked differently then the others?

Also since policy is determined by /etc/sysconfig/selinux, should we set a special security context on it? If we do should we move it to a directory where it would be easier to maintain the security context? Maybe rename it to /etc/selinux/config?

Dan