PHP cannot connect to mysql server

dragoran dragoran at feuerpokemon.de
Wed Nov 10 16:05:02 UTC 2004

Daniel J Walsh schrieb:

> [...]
>      domains/program/httpd_socket.te
>    * make load

>#DESC Mysqld - Database server
>#
># Author:  Russell Coker <russell at coker.com.au>
>#
>
>#################################
>#
># Rules for the mysqld_t domain.
>#
># mysqld_exec_t is the type of the mysqld executable.
>#
>daemon_domain(mysqld)
>
>type mysqld_port_t, port_type;
>allow mysqld_t mysqld_port_t:tcp_socket name_bind;
>
>allow mysqld_t mysqld_var_run_t:sock_file create_file_perms;
>
>etcdir_domain(mysqld)
>typealias mysqld_etc_t alias etc_mysqld_t;
>type mysqld_db_t, file_type, sysadmfile;
>
>log_domain(mysqld)
>
># for temporary tables
>tmp_domain(mysqld)
>
>allow mysqld_t usr_t:file { getattr read };
>
>allow mysqld_t self:fifo_file { read write };
>allow mysqld_t self:unix_stream_socket create_stream_socket_perms;
>allow initrc_t mysqld_t:unix_stream_socket connectto;
>allow initrc_t mysqld_var_run_t:sock_file write;
>
>allow initrc_t mysqld_log_t:file { write append setattr ioctl };
>
>allow mysqld_t self:capability { dac_override setgid setuid };
>allow mysqld_t self:process getsched;
>
>allow mysqld_t proc_t:file { getattr read };
>
># Allow access to the mysqld databases
>create_dir_file(mysqld_t, mysqld_db_t)
>allow mysqld_t var_lib_t:dir { getattr search };
>
>can_network(mysqld_t)
>can_ypbind(mysqld_t)
>
># read config files
>r_dir_file(initrc_t, mysqld_etc_t)
>allow mysqld_t { etc_t etc_runtime_t }:{ file lnk_file } { read getattr };
>
>allow mysqld_t etc_t:dir search;
>
>allow mysqld_t sysctl_kernel_t:dir search;
>allow mysqld_t sysctl_kernel_t:file read;
>
>can_unix_connect(sysadm_t, mysqld_t)
>
># for /root/.my.cnf - should not be needed
>allow mysqld_t sysadm_home_dir_t:dir search;
>allow mysqld_t sysadm_home_t:file { read getattr };
>
>ifdef(`logrotate.te', `
>r_dir_file(logrotate_t, mysqld_etc_t)
>allow logrotate_t mysqld_db_t:dir search;
>allow logrotate_t mysqld_var_run_t:dir search;
>allow logrotate_t mysqld_var_run_t:sock_file write;
>can_unix_connect(logrotate_t, mysqld_t)
>')
>
>ifdef(`user_db_connect', `
>allow userdomain mysqld_var_run_t:dir search;
>allow userdomain mysqld_var_run_t:sock_file write;
>')
>
>ifdef(`daemontools.te', `
>domain_auto_trans( svc_run_t, mysqld_exec_t, mysqld_t)
>allow svc_start_t mysqld_t:process signal;
>svc_ipc_domain(mysqld_t)
>')dnl end ifdef daemontools
>
>ifdef(`distro_redhat', `
>allow initrc_t mysqld_db_t:dir create_dir_perms;
>
># because Fedora has the sock_file in the database directory
>file_type_auto_trans(mysqld_t, mysqld_db_t, mysqld_var_run_t, sock_file)

i tried this:
Or you can just add the ability to write to sock_files in var lib.

   * Install selinux-policy-targeted-sources.
   * yum install selinux-policy-targeted-sources
   * cd /etc/selinux/targeted/src/policy
   * echo "allow httpd_t var_lib_t:sock_file rw_socket_perms;" >
     domains/program/httpd_socket.te
   * make load
but i get this when excuting make load:
domains/program/httpd_socket.te:2:ERROR 'permission bind is not defined
for class sock_file' at token ';' on line 8239:
allow httpd_t var_lib_t:sock_file  { ioctl read getattr write setattr
append bind connect getopt setopt shutdown };
#line 1 "domains/program/httpd_socket.te"
domains/program/httpd_socket.te:2:ERROR 'permission connect is not
defined for class sock_file' at token ';' on line 8239:
allow httpd_t var_lib_t:sock_file  { ioctl read getattr write setattr
append bind connect getopt setopt shutdown };
#line 1 "domains/program/httpd_socket.te"
domains/program/httpd_socket.te:2:ERROR 'permission getopt is not
defined for class sock_file' at token ';' on line 8239:
allow httpd_t var_lib_t:sock_file  { ioctl read getattr write setattr
append bind connect getopt setopt shutdown };
#line 1 "domains/program/httpd_socket.te"
domains/program/httpd_socket.te:2:ERROR 'permission setopt is not
defined for class sock_file' at token ';' on line 8239:
allow httpd_t var_lib_t:sock_file  { ioctl read getattr write setattr
append bind connect getopt setopt shutdown };
#line 1 "domains/program/httpd_socket.te"
domains/program/httpd_socket.te:2:ERROR 'permission shutdown is not
defined for class sock_file' at token ';' on line 8239:
allow httpd_t var_lib_t:sock_file  { ioctl read getattr write setattr
append bind connect getopt setopt shutdown };
#line 1 "domains/program/httpd_socket.te"
security:  3 users, 4 roles, 280 types, 16 bools
security:  53 classes, 5495 rules
/usr/bin/checkpolicy:  error(s) encountered while parsing configuration
make: *** [/etc/selinux/targeted/policy/policy.18] Fehler 1