Issue with SELinux on FC3 - No policies

Daryn Hanright daz at planetnz.com
Tue Nov 23 23:06:19 UTC 2004

Hi - I've experienced something weird with SeLinux. When I first installed
FC3 I chose targeted & noticed loads of different options under the SELinux tab
in system-config-securitylevel, basically a twisty-tie list of different apps
that are targeted. But I think when I reinstalled FC3 the other day
I chose to disable SELinux, and now none of those options appear. When I choose
to enable, those options I first saw don't reappear. Have tried reinstalling the
relevent rpm's with no luck. Anyone have any idea what might have happened, or
at least some idea on how I can reconfigure it?

Having had a read of the SELinux FAQ for FC3, I should see a whole range of
policies in "/etc/selinux/targeted/policy/", but when I go there I see only one
policy

Any ideas?

cheers
Daryn