cups and printconf

Tim Waugh twaugh at redhat.com
Thu Oct 7 08:30:59 UTC 2004

On Thu, Oct 07, 2004 at 04:34:07PM +1000, Russell Coker wrote:

> I don't think that we want to put in dontaudit rules for bugs that
> impact the operation of the system.  Also the process for removing
> rules is rather painful so I prefer that they don't get included in
> the first place if they don't make sense.

Bugs?  "Impact the operation of the system"?  I doubt you could time
the speed different for the average use of system-config-printer --
lost in the noise of loading foomatic.

Anyway, let's just turn on the build system configuration bit for
writing out these files and be done with it.  I'm bored of asking for
this.

Tim.
*/