setools in Fedora

Karl MacMillan kmacmillan at tresys.com
Mon Oct 18 17:41:02 UTC 2004

A couple of questions to help narrow things down:

* Once the tool is displayed do things seem normal?
* How slow is the startup (10 secs, 30 secs, 1 minute, etc)?
* Are you passing any command-line parameters?
* Do you use any other TCL/TK apps and do they show similar behavior?

Karl

Karl MacMillan
Tresys Technology
http://www.tresys.com