Cant Login after installing Fedora, screen keeps flickering

Mehul mrevanka at gmu.edu
Sun Oct 24 16:51:21 UTC 2004

Hello,

I installed Fedora on my Tohisba A70 Laptop yesterday and I am not able
to get into it. The installation worked fine, but when I try to boot
into fedora I can c a dialog box which has a text say "show details",
just after that my screen starts fickering. I am guessing that this
issue is realted to my Graphics card.  How do I install the the new
driver coz I cant even get to the command prompt?

Can somebody please tell me how to get into command prompt while booting
fedora?.  I mean is there a set of key sequences which would directly
get me into command prompt

Please help

Mehul