SELinux Enabled - Can't mount SMB shares

Vamsee Krishna Gomatam vamsee.krishna at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 19:15:45 UTC 2004

Hello,
I've enabled SELinux on my machine running FC2. Everything went well
and I didn't get any "avc: denied" messages after I did a "relabel"
and reboot. But now, I can't mount any SMB shares. I'm able to give
the login and password for mounting and it seems to work. But then, I
can't access those mounted drives. What is going wrong? This is my
first time with SELinux.

regards,
GVK
--
Real programmers don't work 9 to 5. If any real programmers are around
at 9, it's because they were up all night