SELinux & apache/httpd access to /home/*/www

Stephen Smalley sds at epoch.ncsc.mil
Wed Sep 15 16:06:22 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-09-15 at 08:32, Cream[DONut] wrote:
> PPS. Does anyone have context files for Qmail / QmailAdmin / SQWebmail /
> Vpopmail / courier-imap Qmail-Scanner / SpamAssassin / ClamAV / maildrop
> / daemontools / ucspi-tcp-0.88 (tcpserver) / ezmlm ? :) (I wouldn't
> building them if i could only figure out how)

Policy for many of these programs exists in the strict policy.  You
could either try using the strict policy itself (a large leap), or you
could try porting the .te and .fc files from the strict policy and
adding them to your targeted policy source tree, then rebuilding,
reloading, and relabeling.

--
Stephen Smalley <sds at epoch.ncsc.mil>