gpg through apache and php?

Stephen Smalley sds at tycho.nsa.gov
Wed Apr 27 11:48:07 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-04-26 at 23:09 -0400, brett wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I had to disable SELinux on my apache httpd in order to get my php scripts
> to work. They proc_open() gpg and SELinux didn't like that. Is there
> anyway to allow gpg to get through proc_open() so i can still have SELinux
> checking up on my webserver?

Details, please:
- what policy are you running:  strict or targeted, FC3 or FC4/devel?
- what httpd_* booleans do you have enabled?
- where have you placed the keyring for gpg that you want accessible via
httpd?
- what avc denials did you get in /var/log/messages (FC3)
or /var/log/audit/audit.log (FC4)?

--
Stephen Smalley <sds at tycho.nsa.gov>