'cannot relabel' miscue on shutdown ....

Tom London selinux at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 23:47:23 UTC 2005

Running targeted/enforcing, latest rawhide.

Each time I halt/reboot, I seem to get a message like the following
(the 'funny text' varies):
Apr  3 11:58:51 localhost su[3659]: Warning!  Could not relabel
,\uffff\uff7f\u0661\uffff with user_u:object_r:devpts_t, not
relabeling.

But the system shuts down (or reboots) normally.

Typically, I have an 'su -' window open, and typically I enter 'halt'
or 'reboot' there (instead of using the gnome menu 'logout'.

The 'funny' name seems troubling. Anything to be concerned about?

tom
--
Tom London