Re: invalid context root:object_r:httpd_sysadm_content_t

David Hampton wrote:

I've started getting this error message recently when I updated from the
rawhide strict policy.  I've tried a bunch of policy tweaks to no avail,
and I'm at a loss for how to fix it.  I even went as far as deleting
my /etc/selinux/strict/src directory and reinstalling both the policy
and policy-sources rpms.  That I still have the problem implies that it
wasn't caused by any of my local modifications.  Any suggested solutions
or things for me to try?  Thanks.

David

Try yum update to

ftp://people.redhat.com/dwalsh/SELinux/Fedora
selinux-policy-strict-1.23.6-1.noarch.rpm  should fix this.