Re: hello all, I just joined the list

steve wrote:
OH-MY, could my computer be a zombie of of NSA?

It could be, but if it were, _you_ would never know. ;)

Could I be a part of a weird plot with the NSA and Aliens using SELinux and parallel computing and my computer to create an Intelligent Supercomputer that will rule the world?

Shoot, Mork! we need a more subtle approach, the earthlings are catching on!

Nanu Nanu.

UHHHH--forget it--just remembered, that was the dream I had last night about the Dwarf blue Girl from the 7th planet of Zwqqvvzzz--never mind.

I remember her!

Careful, she is on the rebound from James T Kirk....

 I am not sure I would want to follow his act,
   I hear James is a "High Risk" Category type...

[ Remember, he cried like a Baby when Spock Died, 'nough said ! ]

Just a note to say "THANKS Guys/Girls for being here". I read a lot--post seldom. Still trying to figure out these "zombie" SELinux features--

Me too, and I think the real trick is.. [the remainder of this sentence has been censored for your own safety, Comrade -- Zombiware (tm)]

:O

but I like SELINUX. Somebody tell NSA thanks-- even though they have devious dark plans for protecting computer OS's.

Oh, no need to... you posted into -this- list.

They are -well- aware of you, and your opinions, by now.

Remember the TIA slogan: "In God we trust, all else we Monitor!".

:D

(Caution: Any similarity between this post, and reality,
  is -purely- coincidental...
   OK, with the exception of the Kirk-Spock thing.)

;)