Re: Adobe Reader 7

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 11:33:12 -0400, Daniel J Walsh wrote:
> Yes the Fedora Install program will call matchpathcon which reads the
> currently installed "file context" file so the files will get labeled
> correctly.

Right, for now that's the best solution. In the past Steven Smalley said
that security by pathnames was considered harmful though :) As you can
install an autopackage to any prefix (so to $HOME/.local or /opt or even
/Applications) I'm thinking it'd be better to do it explicitly in a future
version.

thanks -mike