genhomedircon flakyness

Running fedora-devel tree as of last night, and I'm hitting an oddness.

Basic problem: I add a user to /etc/selinux/strict/users/local.users,
and at some later point I run 'make' in /etc/selinux/strict/src/policy.
After that, genhomedircon barfs because it sees lines like:

/home/valdis            -d      valdis:object_r:staff_home_dir_t

in contexts/files/file_contexts.homedirs.  However, since it just built the
policy using the 'users' file from src/policy/users, that 'user valdis'
line isn't there, so the context is invalid....

Does src/policy/Makefile need a ruleset to regenerate its copy of the 'users' file?

users: $(USERPATH)/system.users $(USERPATH)/local.users
	cat $(USERPATH)/system.users $(USERPATH)/local.users > users

(Actually, that won't work, as $(USERPATH)/system.users has a dependency
on $(USER_FILES), so a more sophisticated solution is needed...