Re: Adobe Reader 7

Mike Hearn wrote:

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 11:33:12 -0400, Daniel J Walsh wrote:

Yes the Fedora Install program will call matchpathcon which reads the currently installed "file context" file so the files will get labeled
correctly.

Oh one other thing, do other distros that are integrating SELinux patch install in the same way? Or is that a Fedora specific feature?

thanks -mike

There are other distros besides Fedora and RHEL???? :^)

I am not sure. A lot of the other distros have picked up my patches.

Dan