Re: FC3 : Strict Policy and Permissive Mode

Dan Am wrote:

Hi all,
new to the List and SElinux. I installed FC3, patched up-to.date. Then I switched to strict, but stayed with permissive, to just check the scene. However, upon reboot , I could not log in as normal user, with complaints about context. "cat /selinux/enforce" outputs "0".
Any ideas, what is going on ? Regrds Dan

Not sure but did you relabel after switching to strict policy?

touch /.autorelabel
reboot