apache cron job

Hi;

I run a FC3 System with the rawhide strict Policy. I have a cron script
(apache) that needs to read/write files under /var/www/
{ httpd_sys_content_t }. Any idea whats the best (= secure) way to do
so ? audit2allow suggests this : allow system_crond_t
httpd_sys_content_t:file write; - maybe there isa better solution?

PS These Scripts update some contents - fetch data from the net and
'rebuild' some pages. That way i do not need SSI ..

--
Holger Burde <hburde t-online de>