proper samba labeling

hi,
we just upgrade some of our server to selinux enabled kernel. but the date files are on a raid array which just remounted. this samba server's files are also on that array and they are not labeled at all. what is the right labeling for samba shares? i look trough policy source files but i can't find any proper type for samba. or it's the right way to not label sabma files at all?
yours.