Re: proper samba labeling

Ivan Gyurdiev wrote:
On Mon, 2005-04-25 at 21:43 +0200, Farkas Levente wrote:

hi,
we just upgrade some of our server to selinux enabled kernel. but the date files are on a raid array which just remounted. this samba server's files are also on that array and they are not labeled at all. what is the right labeling for samba shares? i look trough policy source files but i can't find any proper type for samba. or it's the right way to not label sabma files at all?

I think it's samba_share_t.

i can't find such type:-(